PSCWB Vacancy 2018
West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) offers applications for the post of 83 Assistant Director of Agriculture in the West Bengal Agriculture Service. Apply Online before 05 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 03/2018
PCSWB Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Director of Agriculture
- No. of Vacancies : 83 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-42000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility for PSCWB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 4 (four) years degree course from a recognised University/Institute.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 36 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : West Bengal
PSCWB Selection Process : Selection will be through Screening Test/Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus lus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
Process to Apply PSCWB Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 12.02.2018 to 05.03.2018. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to PSCWB Vacancy:
- Starting Date for Submission : 12.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission : 05.03.2018
- Last Date for Submission : 06.03.2018
Important Links For PSCWB :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/docs/2535105
- Apply Online : https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/apps/home/