UPSC Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) offers Application for the post of 27 Aeronautical Officer, Assistant Chemist and Different Vacancy. Apply Online before 15th Feb 2018 . Qualification / eligibility creteria, Process to apply & other details are given below.
Advt. No. : 02/2018
UPSC Recruitment Details :
- Post Name : Aeronautical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 12
- Pay Scale : Rs.56100-177500/-
- Post Name : Assistant Chemist
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.47600 – 151100/-
Eligible for UPSC Recruitment :
- For Aeronautical Officer : Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Chemist : Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Institution or Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry..
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 15th Feb 2018
Job Location : All Over India
UPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
Process to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15.02.2018.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15th Feb 2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt_02_2018_Engl_0.pdf
- Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php