|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), UGC NET 2018, offers National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship.|
More details about UGC NET :2018
|Exam Details: National Eligibility Test (NET) 2018|
|Eligibility for UGC NET (2018):|
• Candidates should have passed Post Graduation Degree from universities/institutions recognised by UGC with at least 55% marks.
• Candidates in final year of their Master’s Degree can also apply.
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018): Maximum 30 Years|
For Assistant Professor: No Upper Age Limit
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination.|
|Application Fee: Candidates have to pay through Online mode using Net banking/Credit or Debit Card OR e-Challan at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank, as per the following details:|
|Process to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UGC NET|
website – https://cbsenet.nic.in/ – from 06-03-2018 to 05-04-2018.
|Important Dates: |
• Starting Date of Online Application: 06th March 2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 05th April 2018
• Last Date of Submission through Bank Challan: 06th April2018
• Starting Date of Correction in Online Application: 24th April2018
• Last Date of Correction in Online Application: 01st April2018
• Date of Examination: 08th July 2018