West Bengal Police Vacancy 2018
West Bengal Police offers application for the post of Sub-Inspector of Excise including Lady Sub-Inspector of Excise in West Bengal Police. Apply Online before 04 March 2018.
West Bengal Police Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Sub-Inspector of Excise
- No. of Posts : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
- Grade Pay : Not Specified
Eligibility for West Bengal Police Jobs :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or its equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 20 to 27 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : West Bengal
West Bengal Police Selection Process : Selection will be through Preliminary Written Examination, Final Written Examination & Personality Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC have to pay Rs. 150/- (Application Fee) & Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee) and SC/ST Candidates have to Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee) through on-line by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can be paid through different e-wallets also.
Process to Apply West Bengal Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://policewb.gov.in from 02nd Feb 2018 to 04th March 2018. or Offline in prescribed application form along with photocopy of relevant documents send to office of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board on or before 04.03.2018.
Important Dates to West Bengal Police Vacancy :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 02.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 04.03.2018
Important Links to West Bengal Police Vacancy:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.policewb.gov.in/wbp/recruit/excise-si/notice-290118.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.policewb.gov.in/wbp/excise-si.php