Staff Selection Commission (SSC) offers applications for the post of 1223 Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF.
Advt No. : F.No.3/1/2018–P&P-II
SSC CPO Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub-Inspectors (Male & Female)
- No of Vacancy : 1223 Posts (Male – 1132 & Female – 91)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35400-112400/- for CAPF & Rs.35400-112400/- for Delhi Police
Departments wise SSC CPO Vacancy :
- Delhi Police : 150 Posts (Male – 97 & Female – 53)
- CRPF : 274 Posts (Male – 274 & Female – 00)
- BSF : 508 Posts (Male – 483 & Female – 25)
- ITBP : 85 Posts (Male – 72 & Female – 13)
- SSB : 206 Posts (Male – 206 & Female – 00)
- CISF : Vacancies will be intimated later
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO Jobs :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 25 years as on 01.08.2018
- Age of Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years & OBC-NCL Category 3 years
Job Location : All India
SSC Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Process to Apply SSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 03.03.2018 to 02.04.2018 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember for SSC CPO :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 03.03.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 02.04.2018
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Challan : 05.04.2018
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Paper-I) : 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Paper-II): 01.12.2018
Important Links :
|Detail of Advertisement Link||View More|
|Apply Online||View More|
|Pay Exam Fee Online||View More|
|Pay Exam Fee Offline||View More|
|Print Application Form||View More|