Government of Delhi Recruitment 2018
Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Government of Delhi offers applications for the post of 93 Senior Resident.
Advt. No. : F.56/GIPMER/Estt/Interview/SR/Pt.File-I/1565
Govt. of Delhi Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Senior Resident
- No. of Posts : 93
- Pay Scale : Rs. 67700/- (Per Month)
Eligibility for Govt. of Delhi Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS with P.G Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from a Recognised University/ Institution and should be Registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years (as on 20.02.2018)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/SST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location :New Delhi
Govt. of Delhi Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through Demand Draft any nationalized bank in favour of Medical Superintendent, G.B. Pant, Hospital, payable at New Delhi.
Process to Apply Govt. of Delhi Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested copies of testimonials & Documents send to Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, 01, J.L. Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110002 on or before 20.02.2018
Venue of Interview : The Auditorium of this institute at Academic Block.
Important Dates to Remember Govt. of Delhi Vacancy :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 20.02.2018
- Date of Interview : 22 & 23.02.2018 at 11:00 AM
Important Links Govt. of Delhi Vacancy :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/81d34c804462ddbfa6d0af2d363a6a0e/INTER.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&lmod=-382874882