NPCIL JOBS 2018 for 179 Trainee Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Job Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Opened applications for the post of Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission: 21 May 2018
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Details
- Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – ‘B’ – 117
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant – ‘B’ – 62
How to Apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Manager (HRM), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627 106 on or before 21 May 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Posts:
Written Test will comprise of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) of 3 (three) hours duration consisting of English, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and respective Discipline.
Eligibility Criteria and educational qualifications:
- Plant Operator: HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
- Others: SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Welder/ Draughtsman (Mechanical) /Plumber Trade.