Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Police offers application for the post of 1993 Constable in Raigad. Apply Online before 28 February 2018.
Region wise Seats for Maharashtra Police:
- Mumbai: 1137 Seats
- SP, Raigad: 83 Seats
- SP Ratnagiri: 145 Seats
- SP, Sindhudurg: 53 Seats
- SP, Nashik: 100 Seats
- SP, Solapur: 36 Seats
- SP, Latur: 58 Seats
- SP, Akola: 68 Seats
- SRPF Gr-2, Pune (Armed): 83 Seats
- SRPF Gr-4, Nagpur: 75 Seats
- SRPF Gr-6, Dhule: 50 Seats
- SP, Palghar: 105 Seats
Maharashtra Police Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable
- No. of Seats : 1093
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility for Maharashtra Police Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have 12th (SSC) passed.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 28th Feb 2018
Job Location : Maharashtra
Maharashtra Police Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Physical Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.375/- for Open category and Rs.225/- for other category through SBI/CSC/ Online Payment.
Process to Apply Maharashtra Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in from 06.02.2018 to 28.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember Maharashtra Police Vacancy :
- Starting Date for Submission : 06.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission: 28.0.2018
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee at Bank : 03.03.2018
Important Links for Maharashtra Police Vacancy :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Advertisement.aspx
- Apply Online : https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx