Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 opened applications for the post of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) in General Duty,
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 1 June 2018.
- Last Date for Submission: 1 June 2018
Mode Of apply: Online Applications
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Details
- Commencement of submission of application: 19 May 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 1 June 2018
- Assistant Commandant
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard 2018 2018:
Candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 1 June 2018. For further details, click on the below link. Download PDF.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Posts:
Eligibility Criteria and educational qualifications:
- General Duty/General Duty (Pilot)- Graduation from a recognized University; Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to Intermediate or Class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) – 12th class pass with 60% Marks in aggregate and should possess current/valid commercial pilot license (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA.