Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
Southern Railway Offers applications for the post of 737 Act Apprentices (Ex.ITI & Medical Lab Technician) Under Apprentices Act 1961.
Southern Railway Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Act Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 737 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5700/- (Per Month)
Branch wise Vacancy :
- Freshers : 120 Posts
- Ex. ITI : 617 Posts
Eligibility for Southern Railway Vacancy:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Freshers : Candidates Should have passed 10th Class under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent OR Should have passed 12th Class under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For Ex. ITI : Candidates Should have passed 10th Class under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 22 years (18 to 24 years MLT) for Fresher Category and 15 to 24 years for Ex.ITI Category as on 23.01.2018.
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location : Chennai
Southern Railway Selection Process : Selection will be on the basis of Merit List prepared in respect Marks obtained required Qualification.
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Indian Postal order drawn in favour of the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai-600023. SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of Processing Fee.
Process to Apply Southern Railway : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copies of certificates in proof of Academic and Technical qualification & IPO send by Ordinary post to Workshop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Ayanavaram, Chennai-600023 on or before 23.02.2018.
Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 23.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris/uploads/files/1516796744237-001-CW-PER-ActApp%20Notification-2018-SIGNED%20COPY.pdf
- Download Application form : http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris/uploads/files/1516796818910-002-CW-PER-Act%20Apprentice%20Application%20form%20with%20Hindi.pdf