|Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. has released a notification for the recruitment of 32 Probationary Officers in various disciplines. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 01-01-2018 to 15-01-2018.|
More details about ECGC Ltd. Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Post Name: Probationary Officer
•No. of Vacancies: 32
•Pay Scale: Rs. 32,795-62,315
|Job Location: All India|
|Eligibility Criteria for ECGC Ltd. Probationary Officers:|
|Educational Qualification: |
• For Legal Department: Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.)/Master of Laws (L.L.M.) from a recognised university.
• For Accounts Department: Candidates should be an Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA/ICWA/CFA).
• For Company Secretary Department: Candidates should be an Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS).
• For Actuary Department: Candidates should be a Student Member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers including CT-1, CT-2 and CT-3.
• For IT Department: Candidates should have passed B.Tech. or B.E. in CS/IT OR MCA with certificate course on Cyber Security of duration of at least 6 months from a recognised university/institute.
• For Economics Department: Candidates should have passed M.A. Economics with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
• For Commerce Department: Candidates should have passed M.Com. with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
• For Generalist Department: Candidates should have passed Graduation or Post-graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years|
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview.|
|Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600 and SC/ST/PWBD candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through ECGC Ltd. website – https://www.ecgc.in/career-with-ecgc/ – from 01-01-2018 to 15-01-2018.|
|Important Dates: |
• Starting Date of Online Application: 01-01-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 15-01-2018
• Date of Examination: February 2018
|Detail Advertisement Link|
ECGC Probationary Officer Study Material and Mock Test