Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) offers application for the post of 30 Technician (Diploma) Apprentice on temporary basis. Walk-in-Written Test 28 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : ITR/HRD/AT (Diploma)/03/2018
DRDO Apprentice Job Details :
- Post Name : Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 30 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 3542/- (Per Month)
Discipline wise Vacancy :
- Computer Science & Engg/IT : 07 Posts
- Electronics Engineering : 08 Posts
- Electrical Engineering : 05 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 05 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Computer Science & Engg/IT/Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/ Civil Engineering.
- Age Limit : As per DRDO rules
Job Location : Chandipur
DRDO Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
Process to Apply DRDO Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Written Test & Interview along with prescribed application form Original & self attested copies of certificate/Documents/Testimonials at the time of Written Test. Candidates must have registered their name at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Venue of Written Test & Interview : Integrated Test Range, Chandipur-756025, Balasore (Odisha)
Important Dates to Remember Apprentice Vacancy:
- Date of Written Test & Interview : 28.03.2018 at 09.00 to 10.00 AM
Important Links For DRDO Apprentice:
- Detailed Advertisement & Application form Link : https://drdo.gov.in/drdo/whatsnew/itr-advt-12022018.pdf