Bank of India Recruitment 2018, 158 Vacancies Notified for Officer (Credit) Post
Bank of India the prominent public sector bank has Opened applications for recruitment to the post of Officer (Credit)in General Banking Stream. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 5 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission: 5 May 2018
Bank of IndiaRecruitment Details
- Senior Lecturer cum Sr. Instructor – 01 Post
- Assistant Lecturer –cum- Assistant Instructor – 02 Posts
- Teaching Associate – 05 Posts.
How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
Apply online through the official website of Bank of India. The last date of online application is 5 April 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Finance Posts:
Eligibility Criteria and educational qualifications:
- Officer (Credit)in General Banking Stream: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics. Alternatively, candidates should be an associate member of Institute of CA/ICWA/ICSI.