East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
South East Central Railway offers application for the post of 1898 Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 over East Central Railway. Apply Online before 28 February 2018.
Advt. No. : RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018
East Central Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No. of Seats : 1898 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Division/Unit Wise Seats :
- Danapur division : 626 Posts
- Dhanbad division : 142 Posts
- Mughalsarai division : 844 Posts
- Samastipur division : 70 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai : 116 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur : 100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentices Vacancy :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 30.01.2018
Job Location : Bihar
East Central Railway Selection Process : Selection will be made on Merit & both Matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Process to Apply East Central Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrcecr.gov.in form 30.01.2018 to 28.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember Apprentices Vacancy :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.02.2018
Important Links Apprentices Vacancy :
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.recruitmentweb.org/pdf/Act_App_Notification.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.recruitmentweb.org/Login.aspx#!