Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Project Scientist & Other Posts
Anna University Jobs : Anna University opened applications for the post of Project Scientist & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission: 03 May 2018.
Anna University Recruitment Details
- Project Scientist: 02 Posts
- Project Associate II: 01 Post
- Project Associate I: 02 Posts
- Field Assistant: 02 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Director, Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Chennai- 600025 on or before 03 May 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Posts:
Eligibility Criteria and educational qualifications:
- Project Scientist: Ph.D in Topic related to Coastal Hazards/ Disaster Management/ Remote sensing and GIS M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc in Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics with at least first class not less than 60% marks.
- Project Associate II: M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in Remote Sensing/ Geomatics subject from a recognised university with at least first class (60%) at Post Graduate level.
- Project Associate I: B.E/ B.Tech in Geo Informatics/ Geomatics/ Computer Science from a recognised university with at least first class (60%).
- Field Assistant: SSLC with previous experience in GPS Field Survey for GCP Collection.
- Project Assistant: B.Sc/ BA/ BBA/ B.Com or equivalent with at least first class (60%).